Classes begin quarterly
Learn Digital Marketing Online in 18 Weeks
The rise of the digital world is transforming the way people research, interact with, and make decisions about products and businesses.
The Digital Marketing Boot Camp at UNC-Chapel Hill is a challenging, part-time program that takes a multidisciplinary approach to attaining proficiency in marketing strategy, campaign development, digital advertising, and modern tools in site analytics and reporting.
- Gain experience with in-demand tools and technologies such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, and WordPress.
- Study without sacrificing your work schedule, with convenient weekday sessions.
- Benefit from a classroom learning environment, with dedicated instructional staff and peer-to-peer insights.
- Cover the fundamental knowledge you need, then get real-world digital marketing application through hands-on projects.
We’ve partnered with Facebook to provide those who complete our boot camp with a complimentary Facebook Certification exam voucher. You will choose the cert that best aligns with your interests and career goals from the following list:
- Digital Marketing Associate, Marketing Science Professional, Creative Strategy Professional, Media Planning Professional, or Media Buying Professional
Strategic, Hands-On Digital Marketing Training
All great digital marketing strategies start with an understanding of the fundamentals. You can choose to partake in an online Marketing Fundamentals pre-course that includes:
- Brand Strategy
- Brand Building
- Campaign Objectives
- Lead Generation
- Conversion Funnels
- Competitive Research
In just 18 weeks, you will dive into a comprehensive curriculum that covers all of the fundamental concepts necessary to become skilled in digital marketing and step into the industry. You will get hands-on training in*:
Digital Marketing Strategy
- Data Strategies
- Digital Marketing for Different Business Models
- Customer Journeys
- Digital Funnels
- Content Strategy
- Organic Social Media
Digital Advertising, Data Organization, and Automation
- Paid Search Advertising and Analytics
- Display Advertising and Analytics
- Paid Social Media Advertising and Analytics
- Retargeting and Audience Building
- Measurement and Optimization
- Customer Relationship Management
- Marketing Automation
Optimizing Campaigns and Websites
- Content Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Link Building and Backlinks
- Domain Authority
- Conversion Tracking
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
Ready to Become a Savvy Digital Marketer?
By the time you complete the program, you can expect to be able to:
- Develop digital marketing strategies that meet both short- and long-term business goals
- Create, launch, and optimize search, social, display, and retargeting advertising campaigns.
- Build highly targeted audiences using demographics, affinity audiences, and more.
- Design and develop websites that perform well in search rankings and drive customer engagement.
- Optimize content and landing page experiences to improve customer engagement and conversion rates.
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of campaigns and creative against objectives and metrics.
- Effectively manage and share customer data and touchpoints via CRM systems and databases.
- Design and implement automated workflows to drive campaign efficiency.
Frequently Asked Questions
The part-time digital marketing boot camp is five months (18 weeks) long.
No previous experience in marketing or programming is required.
No, you do not have to be a UNC-Chapel Hill student to enroll in The Digital Marketing Boot Camp at UNC-Chapel Hill. The program is offered through UNC-Chapel Hill Digital and Lifelong Learning
Part-Time Digital Marketing Boot Camp Schedule
- 18-week program
- Classes are held three weekdays from 6:30-9:30 p.m.
Currently Enrolling » Coding Part-Time 5/31/22 » Data Analytics Part-Time 8/22/22 » Digital Marketing Part-Time 6/6/22 » Tech Project Mgmt Part-Time 7/11/22 » Product Mgmt Part-Time 6/13/22
» Coding Part-Time 5/31/22
» Data Analytics Part-Time 8/22/22
» Digital Marketing Part-Time 6/6/22
» Tech Project Mgmt Part-Time 7/11/22
» Product Mgmt Part-Time 6/13/22