Our classes prepare students with the in-demand skills needed to advance or launch a career in coding, data analytics, digital marketing, tech project management, or product management. UNC-Chapel Hill Boot Camps combine an immersive online classroom experience with cutting-edge curricula taught by experienced and skilled instructors. With extensive student support along the way and a wide array of resources, students learn the fundamentals to help them find a path to success.
UNC-Chapel Hill Professional Certificate Overview
- Students benefit from a wide list of support services to help them navigate the programs.
- Students build a diverse portfolio of applications and projects that demonstrate their knowledge.
- All of our boot camps offer convenient part-time schedules for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills.
Class Curriculum Options
UNC-Chapel Hill Boot Camps offers the most in-demand courses:
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
These programs are offered through the UNC-Chapel Hill Digital and Lifelong Learning, in partnership with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education is a workforce accelerator that empowers the world’s leading universities to prepare professionals for high-growth careers in the digital economy. Thousands of people around the globe have completed Trilogy-powered programs, and more than 2,000 companies—including 50% of the Fortune 100—employ them.
What You Will Learn
- In all our full-stack web development, data analytics, digital marketing, tech project management, and product management programs, students will create a solid foundation of skills to help them become competitive in each respective industry.
- Students will participate in experiential learning opportunities, obtaining access to new employment possibilities.
- Our programs will provide career-planning assistance, including portfolio reviews, mock interviews, soft-skills training, career coaching, and more.
- A Professional Certificate from UNC-Chapel Hill Digital and Lifelong Learning, showcasing your accomplishment to future employers.
- Graduate with a robust set of hard and soft skills to help you stand out in today’s market.
- A portfolio of projects demonstrating your mastery of the topics covered throughout the program.