Our classes prepare students with the in-demand skills needed to advance or launch a career in coding or data analytics. UNC-Chapel Hill Boot Camps combine an in-person classroom experience with cutting-edge curricula taught by experienced and skilled instructors. With extensive student support along the way and a wide array of resources, students learn the fundamentals to help them find a path to success.
UNC-Chapel Hill Professional Certificate Overview
- Our curricula teach the latest market skills* for the fields of web development and data analytics.
- Students benefit from a wide list of support services to help them navigate the programs.
- Students build a diverse portfolio of applications and projects that demonstrate their knowledge.
- Both of our boot camps offer convenient part-time schedules for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
Our bootcamp curricula are cutting-edge, based on the most in-demand market skills to equip students for the digital era. We empower skilled instructors and TAs to deliver a powerful learning experience.
What You Will Learn
- In both our full-stack web development and data analytics programs, students will create a solid foundation of skills to help them become competitive in each respective industry.
- Students will participate in experiential learning opportunities, obtaining access to new employment possibilities.
- Our programs will provide career-planning assistance, including portfolio reviews, mock interviews, soft-skills training, career coaching, and more.
- A Professional Certificate from the William and Ida Friday Center for Continuing Education at UNC-Chapel Hill, showcasing your accomplishment to future employers.
- Graduate with a robust set of hard and soft skills to help you stand out in today’s market.
- A portfolio of projects demonstrating your mastery of the web development or data analytics topics covered throughout the program.